Thursday, February 08, 2007
- LSUHSC Facility Services personnel finished removing the ceiling tiles from the 7th floor of the Clinic Building at the Dental School and started working on the 8th floor.
- The Dental School contractor installed the fire rated backer board on the 5th floor of the Clinic Building as part of the telecommunications restoration project.
- They are waiting on the plans for the Clinic penthouse to continue running the necessary conduit.
- Sprint came to the site to determine how they will add equipment in the penthouse to support the week of Jazz Fest.
- Cingular worked on their equipment located in the penthouse.