Wednesday, March 14, 2007
- Premier Equipment Corp came out to service the air compressor in the Dental School Power Plant and replaced a bad coil in the unit.
- The 2nd day of the training for LSUHSC Facility Services personnel at the Dental School was held in the pump room. The training focused on the operation and maintenance of the vacuum pump, medical gases, and the alarm panel for the medical gases.
- The Dental School elevator contractor was also on site continuing their repair work.
- The contractor working at 1542 Tulane Ave. continues to work on electrical panels and drives in the basement.
- Work on the project to insulate the chilled water and steam pipes in the basement at 1542 Tulane continues.