Monday, March 19, 2007
- NOTICE: The 2nd Floor air handling unit fan for the north side of the Clinical Sciences Research Building sustained damage when the internal turning vanes fell into the blower wheel and damaged the wheel and other sheet metal parts. This damage is causing the fan to push less air, ultimately affecting its ability to maintain temperature control of the spaces, and building pressurization. On Thursday, March 22nd, at 5:30 PM the A/C on the Gravier Street side of the 2nd floor will be shut down in order to replace the wheel and repair/replace the damaged sheet metal. We anticipate the work to be completed by 9:30 PM.
- The elevator contactor continues to make progress on the repairs to the elevators in the Dental School Administration Building.
- They have moved the damaged motors out of the building.
- Adco Boiler Co. was on site today servicing the temporary boiler located at the Dental School.
- The 1542 Tulane Ave. contactor continues to work on the electrical panels and drives in the basement.
- The elevator contractor working at 1542 Tulane was on site today working on the building elevators.
- The insulation subcontractor continued insulating the chilled water pipes in the basement of 1542 Tulane Ave.
- Parts for the 1542 Tulane Ave. steam system repair have been received.