Friday, March 02, 2007
- NOTICE: There will be a domestic hot and cold water shutdown at the Residence Hall on Saturday, March 3rd from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM. This will mean that no water will be available at faucets, laundry facilities or toilets during that time. Please do not open any faucets or flush toilets during this time.
- NOTICE: On Saturday, March 3rd at 8:30 AM there will be a 30 minute outage of the exhaust system serving the 3rd thru 7th floors of the Clinical Sciences Research Building. No exhaust will be available during this period, and the lab hoods will alarm until the exhaust returns to normal. This outage is needed so that some testing of the system and building pressurization can take place.
- At the Dental School , a meeting was held today to get progress reports from all the contractors on the completion of the various jobs and progress made on the punch list(s).
- The Office of Facility Planning & Control conducted this meeting the representatives from the architect and engineering team, and from Landis Construction, Mechanical Construction Co, Pflueger Electric, Siemens Control Co., and GVA Engineering. LSUHSC Facility Services representatives were also present.
- Entergy was able to restore power to 1542 Tulane Ave. today and work on repairs resumed.
- The contractor is continuing to install the remaining lights in the basements and to clean up the basement work space.
- They also received additional electrical panels today.
- The work on the project to enhance the MEB atrium is substantially complete.
- The new furniture for the upper portion of the atrium space was installed today.
- Students have already begun using the new space.
- Some minor punch items remain to be completed.