Tuesday, March 20, 2007
- Cingular called to arrange access to the roof of the Dental School Clinic Building where their equipment is located.
- The elevator contractor worked on Elevator #3 on the 8th floor of the Dental Clinic Building.
- The LSUHSC Network Wiring group visited the Dental School campus to determine what was needed to upgrade the network infrastructure in the main buildings.
- The 1542 Tulane Ave. contractor continues to work in the basement.
- They worked on the floats for the new sump pumps to assure proper operation.
- The elevator contractor was on site to continue the repair work at 1542 Tulane Ave.
- The insulation of chilled water and steam pipes in the basement of 1542 Tulane Ave. continued today.
- The Siemens personnel were at 1542 Tulane Ave. to prepare to begin the necessary repairs to the building fire alarm.