Monday, March 05, 2007
- The contractor at 1542 Tulane Ave. continues to install electrical panels in the basement to service the new sump pumps and the associated starters.
- The mechanical subcontractor is installing the last sump pump and piping in the rear of 1542 Tulane Ave. basement.
- The elevator contractor working at the Dental School continued to make progress on the repairs to the building elevators. Today they were focusing on the freight elevator.
- The contractor cut power to the Clinic building and the emergency generator ran until it failed.
- The low coolant sensor shut the unit down to prevent damage.
- The manufacturer had noticed a leak in the coolant system and made the repairs today.
- Louisiana Lift delivered a hydraulic man lift for the grounds crew to use when pruning some of the trees around the campus.