Wednesday, March 07, 2007
- Elevator #1 in the Roman Street parking garage has been repaired. It has been inspected by the State elevator inspector and has been certified for normal use.
- The mechanic completed the necessary maintenance on the emergency generator at the Dental School. He ran the unit for 30 minutes to verify that the coolant leak had been repaired and no further leakage was noted. The unit is back in service.
- Work continues on the 5th floor project in the Dental Clinic Building to restore telecommunications to the complex.
- The Dental School elevator contractor was making additional repairs to Elevator #1 in the Clinic on the 1st floor.
- Repairs to the electrical systems supplying the downtown campus parking lot controls are continuing. The contractor is finishing the unistrut in Student Lot 1 and checking the power at the exit gate for the 440 Perdido Lot .