April 10, 2007
Dental School :
- ADC Telecommunications placed some new network equipment on the 5th floor of the Clinic Building in Room 5312. This is part of an initiative to upgrade the network infrastructure at the Dental School.
- Siemens was on site reloading the program into one of the Energy Management System panels.
- Zimmer has completely removed all of the ceiling grid in both the Clinic and the Administration buildings.
- Schindler continues to make progress repairing the Administration Building elevators.
- Arc Mechanical was welding 2 inch pipe to valves, traps and strainers for the main steam station. They anticipate completing their work on the main steam station, the condensate return station, the 3 inch valves, traps and strainers in the pipe chase in approximately 4 weeks.
- Stratos Elevators is still working on the #3 Elevator cab. They currently estimate completion of the repairs to Elevator #3 within the next 4 weeks.
- Mechanical Insulators was on site insulating the domestic cold water pipes in the basement.