Thursday, April 12, 2007
Dental School :
- ADC continued to install the network equipment in Room 5312 of the Clinic Building.
- Zimmer started the removal of the carpet on 2nd floor of the Administration Bldg.
- MCC began installing the Chemical Treatment System on the first floor of the Power Plant.
- The elevator contractor began installing new floor tile in Elevator #3 in the Clinic building.
- Also they started running a 2" conduit to each motor for the passenger elevators in the Administration Building .
- Ordes Electrical began the process of removing the old starters for #1 and #2 sump pumps and installing the new controllers.
- Stratos Elevators had ISE Electrical install smoke alarms in elevators shafts #1, #2 and #3.
- Arc Mechanical installed new check valves and finished the repairs to the condensate return station.