Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Dental School :
- Schindler Elevator has pulled electrical wires through the 2 inch conduit that they ran for the Administration Building elevator motors and control panels.
- MCC has completed the installation of the Chemical Treatment System in the Power Plant and the condenser water treatment has been programmed.
- One of the architects was on site inspecting the porch area on the 5th floor of the Clinic Building looking for caulk joints and ceiling areas that may have been compromised by the storm.
- Zimmer continues to remove the carpet on the 3rd floor of the Administration Build. Three fourths of the carpet has been removed from the library and work in all of the other areas of the 3rd floor is complete.
- DSI walked the Clinic and Administration buildings with LSUHSC Facilities personnel in preparation for bidding on the mold remediation and duct cleaning project.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Arc Mechanical has completed the repairs to the steam station. They are still working on some steam traps and valves in the chase.
- Stratos Elevators was working on the counterweights and the safeties for Elevator #3.
- Ordes is still demolishing electrical panels and starters in the basement. All of the sump pumps have been put into automatic operation and will be left on line 24/7.