Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer completed the carpet removal on the 5th floor of the Clinic Building and started working on the 6th floor.
- Boe-Tel began installing the new cable trays above the ceilings on 2nd and 3rd floors of the Clinic Building . This work is part of the project to upgrade the network infrastructure prior to the return of the School to the campus.
- Adco serviced the temporary boiler behind the Power House.
- AT&T and ADC worked together installing new equipment and software in Room 5312 as part of restoring telephone service to the buildings.
- ADC installed a power shelf for the phone equipment that will work with the AT&T equipment.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Arc Mechanical continued removing the damaged air compressors and pumps from the basement.
- Stratos Elevator is still working on the safeties for Elevator #3.
- Ordes Electrical continued working on the air handling unit power and related control panels in basement.
- They are replacing flood damaged, cloth insulated wiring that was in the basement.