Friday, April 27, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer was the low responsive and responsible bidder for the environmental remediation and duct cleaning contract. While preparing their contract documents, they delivered three trailers of equipment in preparation for starting work.
- Boe-Tel continues to make progress installing the new cable trays for the enhanced network infrastructure.
- Ordes Electrical is removing old wires and electrical panels in the old carpentry shop and hauling debris to the dumpster.
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on installing the roller guides and safety switches for the rear elevators.
- Arc Mechanical continues to prepare the ETS for hydro test and cleaning up the work area.
- Piping for two additional irrigation zones has been completed. A total of five zones are now complete.