Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer has 90% of the ceiling tile grid removed from the 4th floor of the Administration Building and all of the grid removed from the 4th floor of the Clinic Building.
- The elevator contractor received a large shipment of motors and equipment for the elevators in the Administration Building .
- LSUHSC Animal Care staff with the help from Facility Services personnel started removing the old equipment and cages that were stored next to the fence in the parking lot.
- Ordes Electrical continues to work on running a 4 inch conduit to the electrical vault to accommodate the additional switch gear that is on order.
- Stratos Elevators continued working on additional repairs to the cab of Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical is making repairs to the steam station under an existing contract with LSUHSC.
- LSUHSC is undertaking some repairs and enhancements to the interiors of selected building elevators. This work is not generally storm related.
- Schindler will begin working on the interior repairs of the C tower elevator in the Residence Hall. This work will take approximately 8 weeks.
- They are also doing interior repairs to Elevator #3 in the Nursing/Allied Health Building while this particular elevator is down for mechanical repairs.