Thursday, April 05, 2007
Dental School :
- LSUHSC Computer Services did some spot checks on the power supply for the upgrades that are planned for the network system in both the Clinic and Administration Buildings .
- They are also looking for a room to store 2700 ft of cable trays that are required for the upgrade/wiring project.
- Pflueger Electric reset the breaker on the switch gear for Chiller # 2 on the second floor in the Power Plant. Each time they turned on the switch at the Chiller, it threw the main breaker.
- Pflueger will contact the engineering firm to find out how to correct the problem.
- Zimmer has completed the removal of ceiling grid on the 6th floor and will proceed to the 7th floor tomorrow.
- Ordes has been working 10 hr. days Monday thru Thursday and 8 hrs. on Friday. They are still running the 4 inch conduit.
- They are also preparing to install another electrical panel in the basement.
- Stratos Elevator is working 8 hr. days. They are still working on the interior of elevator #3 cab.
- They have removed and disposed of all of their old parts that were in the hall.
- Arc Mechanical is working 10 hr. days Monday thru Thursday. They are working on the steam station in the basement.
- Some of the replacement valves are not the same size as the old ones and some additional piping work is required.
- LSUHSC Facility Services personnel were able to put in 4 of the sleeves under sidewalks. A quote on installing the driveway sleeves will be in next week.