Monday, April 09, 2007
Dental School :
- A representative from York was onsite to examine Chiller #2 to determine the reason that it is tripping the breaker at the switch gear. It appears that the chiller has a bad motor which will have to be replaced.
- Zimmer worked on Saturday and they have now removed the ceiling tile grid from the 6th, 7th and 8th floors of the Clinic Building.
- They must still remove the plastic barriers that were installed on the 8th floor.
- The elevator contractor worked in the penthouse of the Administration Building installing new motors.
- Siemens was on site setting up the computer that operates the building control & monitoring system.
- Ordes Electrical continues to work on installing the 4 inch conduit to accommodate the additional switchgear that is on order.
- Stratos continues to make repairs to the cab for Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical was working on the repairs to the steam station again today.
- LSUHSC Facility Services personnel continue to install sleeves underneath sidewalks. Two more sleeves were installed today.