Thursday, May 17, 2007
Dental School :
- Pflueger installed small switchgear on the 2nd level of the Power Plant to service the cooling tower.
- They installed additional indicator lights on the motor control center and serviced several fuses that were blown.
- Zimmer continues working 24 hours a day on the remediation and duct cleaning project. They are currently focusing on the Clinic Building.
- We are waiting for the sampling results in the three stairwells.
- The stairwell that passed has been coated with the antimicrobial paint as required by the contract.
- Clinic 1st floor - The duct cleaning and sealing, as well as the area cleaning, is complete.
- Clinic 2nd floor - The duct cleaning is complete and they are doing the wipe down of all of the surfaces throughout the floor.
- Clinic 3rd & 4th floors - The ducts are in the process of being cleaned.
- Clinic 5th floor - Individual items are being cleaned and boxed.
- The demolition work in the 4th floor Administration Building auditoriums (A & B) continues.
- Boe-Tel is working on the 7th floor of the Clinic Building installing new cable trays.
- They are installing wire mold and jacks on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Administration Building.
- They are completing similar work on 5th floor of the Clinic Building.
- C&R Network is working on the 3rd floor of the Clinic Building. They are pulling cable to the marked locations in the clinic teaching bays.
- BellSouth/AT&T installed a telephone line for the fire alarm service; running the line from the Room 5312 to Room 2315 where the fire alarm panel is located in the Clinic Building.
- Stratos Elevator continues installing communications cable for Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical continues to remove the damaged air compressors and pumps from the basement.
- Ordes Electrical continues pulling wire to the new breaker panels in the basement.
- Demolition of the hallway wall is nearing completion.
Downtown Landscaping Project:
- The contractor has started installing empty conduit under the sidewalks and driveways to allow completion of the irrigation systems.