Tuesday, May 22, 2007
- Zimmer continues the remediation/cleaning of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the Clinic Building.
- They began coating the supply ducts on the 4th floor that have been cleaned.
- The duct cleaning has begun on the 5th floor.
- The demolition of the Administration Building auditoriums continues.
- Boe-Tel continues to make progress on the making the new network terminations on the 5th floor.
- Pflueger continues working on the installation of the motor control center switches.
- Schinder started to work on Elevator #2 in the Administration Building penthouse.
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Ordes Electrical is installing a breaker panel in the basement for the pumps.
- Stratos Elevator is continuing the installation of new communications cable for Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical is testing all the valves in the basement.
- All of the wall demolition is complete.
- The flooring contractor starting cutting the pattern in the floor and began to demolish the rest of the floor.