Wednesday, May 23, 2007
- Boe-Tel is running the new network cable on the 6th floor of the Clinic Building.
- Schindler is working in the Administration Building penthouse on the controller for Elevator #3.
- Progress continues on the remediation and duct cleaning project. Work is currently focused in the Clinic Building .
- 1st floor - All of the air samples have been tested and have passed. The containment was removed yesterday afternoon.
- We are still awaiting the duct sample results.
- 2nd floor - The duct cleaning and area cleaning is complete and air samples must be taken and tested.
- 3rd floor - The duct cleaning is complete and the area cleaning is close to being completed. Air samples and duct samples will have to be taken and tested.
- 4th floor - The ducts are cleaned and are in the process of being coated with the antimicrobial solution.
- Area cleaning will begin as soon as the 3rd floor area cleaning is completed.
- 5th floor - The ducts are being cleaned.
- North stairwell - The stairwell is being painted with the antimicrobial paint.
- Stratos Elevator is preparing Elevator #3 for the inspection by the State Elevator Inspector which they are scheduling for next week.
- Arc Mechanical is still checking valves in the basement.
- Ordes Electrical is installing breakers for all of the 480 volt pumps.
Downtown Campus Landscaping Project:
- A large plant order was received today. The planting will begin shortly.