Friday, May 25, 2007
Dental School :
- GVA coordinated a walk thru for the contractor involved in various change orders and the Central Sterilization project so that mechanical and electrical questions could be clarified.
- Boe-Tel continues to work on pulling network cable and making the connections on the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th floors of the Clinic Building.
- Zimmer continues work on the remediation project in both the Administration and Clinic Buildings .
- Schindler connected the emergency telephone lines to Clinic Building Elevators #1 and #2 this morning. This will need to be verified by the State Elevator Inspector and LSUHSC. Once this is verified, the elevators should be certified for normal use.
- The electrical contractor examined at the lighting locations for the parking lots and the location of the power source that will service the parking lot lights.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevators continued their work to install the travel cable for Elevator #3.
- Ordes Electrical continues to connect the wiring to the 480V breaker panel in the basement.