Monday, June 04, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer has finished the cleaning of the 6th floor of the Clinic Building and have sealed it off.
- The major cleaning of every office on the 7th floor has also been completed.
- They have started the duct cleaning on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building.
- Firetrol is working throughout the whole Clinic Building installing new sprinkler heads and re-positioning old ones as part of the project to replace ceiling tiles.
- Landis started the lay out of the new ceiling tile grid on the 2nd floor of the Clinic Building.
- Frischhertz followed behind Landis installing the existing light fixtures into the newly installed grid.
- MCC followed behind Frischhertz installing the replacement flex duct for the A/C vents.
- A & A started core drilling 4" holes for the new network closets in Rooms 5312, 4329b, 3312g.
- Boe-Tel resumed work on the 3rd floor pulling network wire to each teaching bay in the Clinic Building through the Sealtite conduit previously installed.
- York has finished the installation of the new motor for Chiller # 2. The unit is powered up but it needs additional work to repair a flow switch.
- Stratos Elevator is still installing the safety limit switches on Elevator # 3.
- Ordes Electrical continued to pull wire to the 480V breaker in the engine room.
Downtown Landscaping Project:
- The irrigation around the CSRB is complete and final grading has started.
- Limited progress was made on the installation of the last two zones at the Lions/LSU Clinic Building flagpole half moon due to the recent rains.