Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer is continuing with the major remediation cleaning on the 7th floor of the Clinic Building.
- They have put up the plastic shielding at strategic locations on the 8th floor to began the pre-cleaning.
- The major cleaning has started on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building as well as the work on the 2nd floor duct cleaning.
- The A/C registers and flex duct is being removed from the 3rd floor of the Administration Building.
- A & A has completed the core drilling for the network closets in the Clinic Building; Floors 3, 4, and 5.
- Landis has moved a crew to the 8th floor to raise lights in preparation for the ceiling grid installation.
- They have also started the grid layout on the 2nd floor.
- Frischhertz is installing the light fixtures behind Landis on the 2nd floor.
- MCC is following Frischhertz installing the flex duct on the 2nd floor.
- Firetrol is continuing to add and relocate sprinkler heads in the Clinic Building in preparation for the installation of the new 2 x 2 ceiling grid and tile.
- Boe-Tel is pulling the network wires through the conduit from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor cubicles.
- Frischhertz has begun demolition in preparation for the installation of the Central Sterilization unit.
- Schindler is working on the governor cables in the elevator pits of the Administration Building.
- Stratos Elevator is installing safety brakes on Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical began installing the heating hot water pumps.
- Ordes Electrical is installing transformers in the vault.