Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Dental School :
- The fur downs on the linear diffusers on the 5th floor of the Clinic Building are being painted and grid is being tied into the fur downs.
- Sprinklers continue to be repositioned on the 7th and 8th floors of the building.
- The ceiling grid and tile installation continues on the 7th and 8th floors.
- The installation of the light fixtures on the 3rd and 4th floors of the Administration Building is progressing.
- Painters are working in the reading rooms in the Library where acoustic walls were removed.
- The testing of the network/telecom closets on the 3rd through the 7th floors of the Clinic Building has been completed.
- Testing in the network closets on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Administration Building has begun.
- The remediation contractor has nearly completed painting the handrails and doors in the Adminstration Building stairwells.
- Landis is cleaning the restrooms on the 1st through the 4th floors of the Clinic Building.
- Zimmer is cleaning the restrooms on the 5th through the 8th floors.
- The audio booth in Auditorium C has been completely removed and the debris from Auditoriums A & B has been removed.
1542 Tulane Ave :
- Entergy disconnected the power to the building to allow for the connection of the final piece of switch gear.
- Square D is connecting the buss bar for the new high-voltage gear to the existing switch gear.
- The new high-voltage gear will provide power to 4th floor riser #2 and panel PL-4 in the basement's transformer vault.
- Ordes is running new conduit and wiring for the new main air compressor in the basement.
- Crews finished the planting and mulching along the Lions/LSU Clinic Building on the CSRB side.
- They started removing the gravel on the Bolivar St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building in preparation for planting Algerian Ivy.
- The lay out for the irrigation system main line was begun on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building and the MEB.
- Crews continued adding mulch to completed plant beds as needed.
Student Lot #2 & #3 Resurfacing:
- At Student Lot #3, the contractor completed the demolition of the island for the gate controls and constructed the wooden form for the new island.
- The contractor backfilled the grade between the parking lot and the street along Perdido St.
- At Lot #2, the contractor poured and set the new concrete curb and corners w/ADA compliant ramps.
- The new sidewalk w/ADA ramp inserts was also poured adjacent to the driveway.
- The contractor backfilled the grade between the lot and the street along Perdido St.