Thursday, July 26, 2007
Dental School :
- Landis has completed the installation of the ceiling grid and tile on the 2nd through the 8th floors of the Clinic Building.
- They have asked the architects to do a final inspection and prepare the punch list for this work.
- The ceiling grid and tile work in the Administration Building is nearly complete and Landis is expected to request a final inspection early next week.
- Demolition on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building in preparation for the creation of temporary work spaces continues.
- All of the final remediation and duct cleaning work is complete throughout both buildings.
- All that remains is to receive re-sample results from a few air handling units and return them to service.
- Lights are being installed in the new network/telecom closets throughout the Clinic Building.
- Construction of the closets themselves is substantially complete in the Clinic Building.
- Only the door frames and doors remain to be installed on four of the new closets.
- Cable terminations are nearly complete in the Administration Building and the testing of the newly installed cables continues.
- The plumbing and electrical installation in the new Central Sterilization area is complete.
- All that remains is to make the final connections after the sterilizers and related equipment is moved into their final positions.
- Door frames for the new space were expected today and are to be installed tomorrow.
- The old cooling tower has been completely removed and the crane has been taken off site.
- Ordes energized the 4th floor electrical riser and verified that the power was being fed to all the areas that it supplies.
- Stratos Elevator removed the flooring and put in new sub-flooring in Elevator #2.
- Siemens continues to remove the old fire alarm wiring on the 3rd floor.
- Bell Roofing was on site today installing a 2nd layer of roofing over the concrete foundation on the roof.
- The crews continued installing the short irrigation sleeves under the sidewalks on the S. Roman St. side of the MEB.