Tuesday, July 31, 2007
- The HVAC duct cleaning project for the MEB started with the contractor mobilizing his equipment and the cleaning of the first AHU.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes Electrical finished closing up the PL4 panel in the vault.
- They also started running conduit to the L & M Bldg Parking controls.
- Siemens is removing old wiring from 5th floor smoke alarms.
- Stratos continues installing the new cab on Elevator #2.
- Crews began planting variegated Algerian ivy on the Bolivar St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building (under the overhang and the walkway).