Thursday, July 5, 2007
Dental School :
- The new ceiling grid is being installed on the 7th and 8th floors of the Clinic Building.
- Ceiling tile is being installed on the 4th through 7th floors of the Clinic Building.
- Sprinkler heads are being re-positioned on the 7th floor of the Clinic Building.
- Ceiling lights are being removed in the Administration Building in preparation for the installation of the new grid
- Stairwell A continues to be painted with the anti-microbial paint.
- Zimmer completed hanging sheet rock on the interior walls of the new network/telecom closet walls on Floors 2 through 7 in the Clinic Building.
- Boe-Tel continued to complete the terminations of the new network cable on Floors 2 through 7.
- Cables continue to be pulled from the stations to the new network/telecom racks in the Clinic Building.
- Cables are being pulled to their proper locations in the Administration Building .
- MCC is installing the pipes for the new cooling towers to be installed at the Power Plant next week.
- New conduit and wiring is being run for the exterior lighting and parking lot controls project.
- Ordes continues to install conduit runs that will facilitate providing power to the security station in the L & M Building parking lot.
- Arc Mechanical set the main air compressor in place and is prepping the equipment for installation.
- Stratos installed new wiring for the governor and other elevator controls on Elevator #2 in preparations for a manual run-test of the elevator.
- Workers installed centipede grass sod on the Bolivar Street side of the CSRB and the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.
- They also placed sod patches in the open dirt areas around the memorial bench and around the Red Maple tree at the corner of Bolivar and Perdido Streets.
- All of the mulch has been place in the planting bed on the Bolivar St. side of the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.