Thursday, August 2, 2007
- Ceiling Installation
- Landis continues to make progress on punch list items.
- 1st floor demo and light installation continues
- Sterilizer Installation
- Door frames are being installed and sheetrock is being finished
- Carpet Installation
- Awaiting re-samples in Auditoriums A & B.
- Viable sample results came back and air handlers 7A & 7C passed as well as 4A & 4C in the admin building.
- IT / Network Closets
- Light installation and final buildout continues in the Clinic building.
- Damaged curbing in the parking lot was removed.
- AV island in Auditorium C demo was completed with the removal of the fan coil unit and repositioning of the electrical service.
- Conduit has been run underneath the drive over to the parking booth in the L&M lot at the Medical School Building. The pavers have been replaced and the concrete is being replaced.
- Stratos continues to remove the safeties on the #2 elevator and work on the controls for the #7 and #8 elevators.
- Continued installing wire for irrigation valves around Allied Health and MEB.