Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Dental School :
- The duct work installation continues on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building .
- The 1st floor fire panel annunciator was moved to its temporary location near the elevator lobby.
- Landis will begin leveling the floor in area 1 this week.
- The drywall installation is nearly complete.
- The new flooring was installed in the Central Sterilization area where the sterilizers will be located.
- The rough in of the electrical outlets and switches is complete.
- The installation of the new duct work and diffusers is complete.
- The ceiling grid is completely installed and the new ceiling tile is being installed.
- Carpet installation on the 2nd floor is nearly complete (except for the areas that are receiving a different carpet).
- The 4th floor Auditorium C is being prepped for the carpet installation which is planned to begin tomorrow.
- The test of the emergency generator is scheduled for this evening at 6:00 PM. This is in preparation for the inspection by the State Fire Marshal.
- The inspection of the fire sprinkler system is scheduled for tomorrow.
- Ordes connected the electrical power to the guard station in the L & M lot.
- Arc Mechanical completed the piping fabrication for the water heaters and is working to complete the installation.
- Stratos Elevator Company continues to install the travel cables for Elevator #2.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system; pulling new wires into the fire alarm cabinet.
- Crews completed the installation of the short sleeves on the Bolivar St. and Gravier St. sides of the MEB and the Allied Health/Nursing Building.