Wednesday, August 22, 2007
- The State Fire Marshal is scheduled to inspect the Clinic and Administration Buildings tomorrow afternoon.
- The LSUHSC Facility Services staff have successfully completed an extensive set of inspections and tests of critical building systems and components that will be considered by the Fire Marshal.
- We are cautiously optimistic that the inspection will go well.
- The floor in area 1 was leveled and and the temporary door frame was installed.
- The AHUs in areas 1 and 2 have electrical and water connections and are awaiting their connections to the ductwork.
- The lights are being installed in area 2.
- The vinyl flooring is being installed in the Central Sterilization space.
- Carpet is being installed in the Deans office area.
- The main parking lot lights have been installed.
- The fire panel annunciator was installed near the temporary security desk on the 1st floor.
- The replacement of the damaged acid waste pipe will begin this evening.
MEB Duct Cleaning:
- The duct cleaning continues on the 6th floor.
- Ordes delivered and installed the interim emergency generator secured by LSUHSC to serve until the temporary emergency generator foundation is build and the generator is mounted and connected.
- This interim generator will automatically power the basement sump pumps in the event of a power outage.
- It is connected to the ATS and will energize when the city power is lost.
- The contractor also connected power to gate controllers at the L & M Lot and the Lakeside Lot.
- Stratos Elevator Co. is terminating the wiring of the travel cables for Elevator #2.
- Siemens is pulling fire alarm wires through the new riser.
- Arc Mechanical is laying out the location of the concrete foundation for the temporary generator installation.
- Planting continued on the S. Prieur Street side of Lions/LSU Clinic Building.