August 06, 2007
Dental School :
- Landis continues working on the punch list items for the ceiling grid and tile project on the upper floors of the Clinic and Administration Buildings.
- The 1st floor demolition continues.
- The rough-in work for lights and electrical outlets continue.
- The relocated HVAC units are being prepped for re-installation.
- In the Central Sterilization area, the drywall installation is complete and the walls are taped and joint compound is being applied.
- Fixtures, outlets and utilities are being roughed in.
- The installation of carpet in the Library is nearly complete and the 2nd floor carpet installation is underway.
- The compressed air line running from the Power Plant to the Clinic Building was blown out and a drain valve was installed in the underground utility tunnel.
- Dental School staff started arriving to clean out offices and prepare for moving back to the New Orleans campus.
- The 4th floor cleaning is complete.
- The ducts in the 3rd floor kitchen area were cleaned over the weekend and the rest of the ducts throughout the 3rd floor will be cleaned this week.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes Electric installed the electrical panel covers for sub-panels PLL-4, PLL-6, & PLL-7 which power the rear section (oldest) of the building.
- They are still running conduit to the guard shack for the L&M Bldg. Parking lot.
- Siemens is still removing the old smoke alarms and related wiring on the upper floors of the building.
- Stratos Elevator is installing the safeties on Elevator #2.