Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Dental School :
- 1st Floor Projects
- Insulation is being installed around the ductwork on the first floor.
- Lighting and electrical installation continues.
- Sprinkler heads were installed in the elevator lobby.
- Getinge continues to make connections to equipment.
- Landis has begun installing wainscoting and final paint in some rooms.
- The final viable re-sample result has arrived and AHU 5A passed and was turned on.
- The remediation project is now complete.
- The floor was sealed over the weekend.
1542 Tulane Avenue:
- Ordes Electric is walking the building, checking all areas powered by the 4th floor riser for power now that all fuses have been installed.
- Stratos Elevator Co is working on elevator #2, installing the whisper-flex cabling which acts in conjunction with the counter-weight as a counter balance to the elevator cab.
- Siemens is installing new speaker & strobe device boxes for the new fire alarm system devices on the 1st floor.