Thursday, September 6, 2007
Dental School :
- 1st floor
- Lighting installation in the elevator lobby has begun.
- Areas 1 and 2 temporary work is complete and awaiting power to be connected to the AHUs.
- Mechanical room in area three is nearly complete and awaiting parts.
- Landis has completed final painting.
- Getinge has completed the placement of the sterilizers and washers and is awaiting new electrical drops to be installed before testing can occur.
1542 Tulane Ave :
- Ordes Electric Co. is on site meeting w/ Siemens, discussing & laying-out control wire routing. This work is to replace flooded panels in basement as well as associated control devices and wiring.
- Arc Mechanical continues to label insulated chilled water piping. Also, the contractor saw-cut the pavers in the Lakeside Lot to facilitate the installation of the concrete foundation for the temporary emergency generator.
- American Sprinkler Co. completed the installation of the two fire pump valves & will begin re-packing the remaining valves tomorrow.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system, installing fire alarm device boxes on the 1st floor. Also, the contractor made final conduit connections between the new riser and the new fire alarm panel.
- Stratos Elevator company continues to wire the cab operator panel for elevator #2.
- Completed installation of irrigation control wires for Allied Health and MEB. Resumed installing two inch PVC irrigation main and completed installing the pipe on the Perdido St. side of MEB and started on the Bolivar St. side.