Friday, September 7, 2007
Dental School :
- Domestic water system was shocked and purged to clean out any bacteria in the system. Test result came back clean indicating that process was successful. Water is now approved for drinking and patient care activities.
- Ice machine for food service area was powered up after the water line was flushed out to make sure all excess chlorine was out of the lines.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes is installing control wiring in the basement.
- Stratos Elevator Co finished wiring the car operator panel for elevator #2 & is installing wire duct for elevator #7 & #8 controllers.
- Siemens continues to install fire alarm device boxes and is now on the 2nd floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette started removing the corrugated walkway today.
- Completed installing two inch irrigation main on the Bolivar St. side of MEB and backfilled the trenches.
- Completed splicing irrigation control wires at junction point of the two separate runs on the Perdido St. side of MEB.
- Continued installing irrigation control valves on the Perdido St. side of MEB.