Friday, September 14, 2007
Dental School :
- 1st Floor
- Sheetrock installation on the fur down continues.
- Siemens is completing the installation of the VAV boxes on the air handler for area 3.
- Electrical connections are nearly complete in the mechanical room in area 3.
- Air handling units, light fixtures, and outlets should have power by early next week.
- Sheetrock installation for reception desk began today.
- Landis has completed their work and the architects will do their walkthrough either today or Monday.
- Getinge is working on their last few connections and should be ready for equipment testing sometime next week.
1542 Tulane Ave :
- Ordes continues running new wiring for the EMS controls.
- Stratos Elevator Co continues to work on elevator #2, installing new buffers and making final programming adjustments for the elevator car & controller.
- Arc Mechanical was on site pouring the concrete foundation for the emergency generator.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system, installing fire alarm device boxes on the 4th & 5th floors. Also the contractor has pulled all existing device wires to the junction boxes in the riser closets on floors 1 - 8.