Monday, September 17, 2007
- The construction of the fur down in the 1st floor elevator lobby in the Clinic Building is nearly complete and the sheetrock installation has begun in the Main Lobby area.
- The electrical connections in mechanical room are nearly complete.
- Getinge is nearly complete with their installation of the sterilization equipment
- They are waiting for the last of the utilities to be connected prior to system checkout.
- The Reverse Osmosis system has been inspected and tested. It only needs to be flushed to be usable.
1542 Tulane Ave:
- Ordes is on site installing the conduit for the emergency generator.
- Conduit has been installed from the junction box in the basement to a junction box in the parking lot.
- Siemens is on site installing the fire alarm device boxes on the 5th floor and in the basement.
- Stratos Elevator continues to install the buffer for Elevator #2.
- The new bench seating which will be installed along all the curved walls was delivered today.
- In addition, half of the booths that will go in the center of the cafeteria and the curved booths for the platform were also received on site.
- Crews resumed the installation of the irrigation piping on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.