Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Lighting and switches are being installed in the main lobby area of the 1st floor in the Clinic Building.
- The fur down in the main lobby has been installed and the curved wall section is being framed up.
- The equipment in the mechanical room located in area 3 is connected and the electrical panel is being tested and labeled.
- The remaining equipment related to the Central Sterilization operation is now installed and connected.
- Getinge is training the School of Dentistry staff on the operation of the new sterilization equipment.
- Landis has received the punch list from the architect and is working on addressing the items.
- Prices are being solicited for the renovation of the 2nd floor Administration Building conference room.
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Ordes is on site preparing to move the temporary emergency generator onto the concrete foundation.
- Stratos Elevator continues to make final adjustments to Elevator #2.
- Siemens continues to install fire alarm device boxes.
- They are now working on Floors 6 and 7.
- Crews installed sleeves under the forms built for the new sidewalks on the Bolivar St. and Perdido St. sides of the Residence Hall for future irrigation piping.
- The layout for the irrigation piping has been completed on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- Approximately half of the trenches have been dug.