September 21, 2007
Dental School :
- The contractor continues to hang sheet rock in the main lobby of the Clinic Building .
- Once installed in the elevator lobby and the main lobby, the sheet rock is being taped and floated. \
- The installation of the mechanical room controls is nearly complete.
- The Central Sterilizer is ready for use and the washers are waiting on RO (reverse osmosis) water to be brought on-line.
- Siemens evaluated the RO system and has recommended that the system be sanitized (similar to the way the Domestic water was sanitized.)
- The Siemens proposal has been received and is under review.
1642 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes continues to install new conduit for the emergency generator in the parking lot.
- Stratos Elevator is programming the Elevator #2 phone line and they are scheduling an inspection by the State Elevator Inspector.
- Entergy Thermal completed the pressure washing of the heat exchanger plates for the Energy Transfer Station.
- Siemens continues to re-route conduit in the basement.
- Boh Bros removed the existing sidewalk along S. Roman Street and has begun the form work for the new sidewalk and the handicap accessible curb.
- The crews completed sealing the last of the 4 inch sleeves under walkways with PVC caps.
- They continued enclosing irrigation valves in valve boxes.
- They have completed irrigation station 2 on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building; all of the pipes and sprinklers have been installed and the trenches and holes have been backfilled.