Wednesday, October 17, 2007
- Ordes is installing the wiring for the Parking Garage exhaust fan starters.
- The contractor is checking the exhaust fans and Parking Garage lights to insure that they are operating properly.
- Stratos Elevator continues to make progress on the repairs to the building elevators.
- Siemens continues to pull new wiring for the fire alarm device boxes in the basement and on the 1st floor.
- The contractor installed the fire alarm device back-up power supply boxes on Floors 1 - 8.
Dental School :
- Landis began the installation of the curved ceiling features in the 1st floor lobby spaces in the Clinic Building today.
- The metal doors have been installed for the mechanical room, the Facilities Office and the Central Supply area on the Clinic Building 1st floor.
- These replace the temporary plywood doors that had been put in place to secure the areas while waiting for the delivery of the doors that had been specified in the contract.
- Landis began installing the sheet rock in the 2nd floor conference room in the Administration Building.
- The viewing windows are framed and enclosed with sheet rock that has been installed on one side.
- They are also in the process of installing the new duct work in the room.
- Schindler finished the adjustments for Elevator cars #6 and #7.
- They have ordered new zone switches for the freight elevator.
- They began the demolition of the hoists and motor controller for Elevator car #4 in the Clinic Building .
- The crews completed the installation of plants in the new beds on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
MEB Cafeteria Enhancements:
- The counter top for the feature wall has been installed.
- Advanced Millwork continues to work on the installation of the booths on the elevated deck at the rear of the cafeteria.
- The general contractor continues to work on a variety of punch list items.
MEB Morgue Project:
- The project is moving towards completion.
- The contractor continues to work on start up of the new condensing units.
- The contractor continues to work on addressing the remaining punch list items.