Friday, October 19, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes continues to install the wiring required by the electronic controller (PLC) serving the Energy Transfer Station (ETS).
- Siemens installed all of the fire alarm speakers & strobes in the basement.
- They are now installing the speakers and strobes on the 1st floor.
- Brand Siding, the paint contractor has primed the handrails from floors 1 - 8 in Stairwell C.
- Stratos Elevator removed the remaining walls of Elevator #8 and they continue to remove components from the pit of Elevator #1.
Dental School :
- The installation of the curved ceiling in the 1st floor lobby of the Clinic Building continues.
- The plastic laminate doors for the first floor of the Clinic Building arrived today. The installation will begin shortly.
- The air handling unit serving the temporary Central Supply area has been turned off because the drain used for condensate is clogged and cannot be cleared.
- The assessment of repair options continues.
- Landis began taping and floating the new sheet rock and patching the existing sheet rock in the 2nd floor conference room in the Administration Building .
- The installation of the new duct work in the room continues.
- The dispatchers for Elevator cars #6 and #7 have been tested. Additional work is required.
- Schindler began the installation of the new motor controllers for Elevator cars #3 and #4.
Health/Nursing Building Floor Enhancement Project:
- The installation of the new tile throughout the 6th floor has been completed except for the punch list items.
- The old floor tile has been removed from the 7th floor and the sub-floor is being patched and prepared to receive the new floor tile.
- All of the sprinkler nozzles on the Gravier St. and Bolivar St. sides of Allied Health/Nursing Building have been installed.