Thursday, October 25, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes Electric Co continues to work on the Energy Transfer Station; running wiring for new pressure switches.
- Stratos Elevator installed the platform for Elevator #8 and is fabricating a template of the new platform for Elevator #1.
- Siemens continues to install new wiring, speakers, and strobes on the 1st floor for the fire alarm system.
- Thomas Brand Siding continues to prepare the walls in Stairwell C.
- The contractor floated the walls on floors 1, 2, and 3 and is sanding on floors 4, 5, 6.
Dental School :
- The Installation of the Curviture ceilings continues on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building.
- The installation of the locksets on the 1st floor interior doors continues.
- The installation of the new duct work in the 2nd floor conference room in the Administration Building is still in progress.
- The library books that were removed from the Dental School library shortly after the storm, cleaned and stored until the building was ready to be reoccupied are now scheduled to be returned to the Dental School early next week.
- The contract for the replacement of the roof of the MEB has been signed and the contractor has been issued the Notice to Proceed effective November 19th.