Friday, October 26, 2007
Dental School :
- The installation of the curved ceiling in the 1st floor Clinic Building lobby is proceeding.
- All of the locksets for the 1st floor doors have been installed.
- Landis has begun painting the refinished walls in the 2nd floor Administration Building conference room.
- The duct work installation continues.
- Schindler ran wiring for the controls to Elevators #3 and #4.
- Schindler discovered a bad control board on the controls for the freight elevator. A replacement has been ordered.
Health/Nursing Flooring Enhancement:
- All of new tile has been installed on the 7th floor elevator lobby and corridors.
- The wall base will be installed this evening.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes finished running the new wiring for the Energy Transfer Station pressure switches.
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevators #1 and #8.
- Siemens finished installing the new fire alarm speakers and strobes on the 1st floor and mezzanine.
- They will begin installing new speakers and strobes on the 8th floor this weekend.
- The painting contractor finished sanding in stairwell C and will continue sealing the walls with primer this weekend.
- LSUHSC Facility Services staged supplies on the 7th and 8th floors to prepare for the packing of offices that will start on Monday.