Monday, November 26, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes Electric removed the electronic controls for the surge tank.
- Siemens finished installing the new wiring and fire alarm devices on Floors 9 and 10.
- They are removing the old wiring on those floors.
- Stratos Elevator installed the new platform for Elevator #7.
- They are changing the governor sheaves and governor cables for Elevator #8.
- Stratos resumed work on Elevator #1 and is welding the elevator frame.
- Remediation, Duct Cleaning, et al.
- Zimmer-Eschette completed the duct cleaning on the 1st Floor and samples will be taken tomorrow.
- The duct cleaning crew is currently cleaning the ducts on the 8th Floor.
- Zimmer removed the damaged carpet on the 1st and 8th Floors.
- The contractor is removing debris from Floors 6 and 7.
- Zimmer is removing the paint and cleaning Suite 123 on the 1st floor.
Dental School :
- Landis continues to touch-up the sheetrock walls, fur downs, and ceilings on the 1st Floor of the Clinic Building.
- Siemens began connecting the controls for the damper controlling the 2nd Floor conference room area in the Administration Building .
- Landis completed refinishing the walls that required touch-up.
- The linear diffusers are installed
- The hoist way wires were removed from Elevators # 3 and #4.
- The Elevator # 8 front finishes including the doors and stainless steel panels were removed to prepare for the interior upgrades.
- Crews cleaned, repaired and mulched the planting beds on the S. Prieur St. and Gravier St. side of the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.
- They mulched the Algerian ivy beds on the Bolivar St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.