Wednesday, November 28, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Ordes Electric installed the wiring for the heating hot water pressure differential switches.
- The contractor also installed the control box for the soft water system.
- Arc Mechanical is installing pressure gauges on the soft water system.
- They are installing new pressure gauges on the Entery Thermal steam pipe assembly.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system, installing detectors in the ducts on Floors 9 and 10.
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevators #1 and #7.
- The new hoist cable installation for Elevator #8 is nearly complete.
- Final Remediation and Duct Cleaning:
- Zimmer-Eschette is completing the duct cleaning for Floors 8, 9, & 10 and samples will be taken after AEC performs a visual inspection.
- The contractor is removing carpet on the 7th floor.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from Floors 4 and 5.
- The contractor continues to remove the peeling paint and clean Suite 123 on the 1st floor.
- The contractor is preparing Suite 122 for remediation.
Dental School :
- Landis began working on the punch list for the Clinic Building 1st Floor work.
- They are still awaiting the wall base and the material to wrap the columns in the main lobby.
- Siemens changed the damaged thermostat in the Central Supply area.
- Landis stared working on the punch list items and the final cleaning of the 2nd Floor conference room.
- Schindler began working on the dispatchers for Elevators # 6 and #7 in the Administration Building. The dispatchers control the response of the elevators to the calls from the various floors in the building.
- They pulled cables for the new hoist ways for Elevators # 3 and #4 in the Clinic Building .
- They also began installing the interior for Elevator Car #4.
- Crews completed the installation of the remaining irrigation system components on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.