Thursday, December 13, 2007
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on installing the new platform for Elevator #1.
- Zimmer-Eschette is cleaning the fan coil units on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor has mobilized cleaning crews to the 3rd Floor.
- Carpet on the 4th Floor is still being removed.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from the 4th Floor.
- The contractor finished removing the ceiling tile on the 5th Floor.
- The final cleaning is in progress on Floors 6 and 7.
- The contractor began preparing the 1st Floor for tile removal.
Dental School :
- Schindler continues their work on the hoist way for Elevator # 4 and the wiring for the car operator panel.
- They began installing the second set of grippers (brakes).
- Work on the floor indicator for Elevator # 3 continued today.
- Crews completed the final grading and activated the three irrigation stations on the S. Roman St. side of MEB at the entrance/exit to the loading dock/service area.
- New plants will be installed on Monday.