Wednesday, December 5, 2007
- Stratos Elevator finished work on Elevator #2 cables.
- They built the platform for Elevator #1 for debris removal and continued to remove debris from other elevators.
- Zimmer-Eschette is cleaning the 8th Floor and cutting sheetrock in 3 places on the 8th Floor.
- The contractor is removing carpet on the 5th Floor.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from the 4th Floor.
- AEC is sampling the 1st floor center hall for mold and 4 rooms for lead paint.
Dental School :
- Landis finished installing the wall base in the Clinic Building lobby.
- The material to be used to wrap the lobby column was delivered and the contractors began the installation.
- Schindler started to install the new car station in Elevator # 3.
crews removed old vegetation along the S. Roman St. side of the MEB at the
entrance to the service area.