Wednesday, January 16, 2008
finished trouble-shooting the fire alarm wiring in the basement, 8th Floor, and
the mechanical and animal care spaces on the roof.
contractor is pulling the main fire alarm communication trunk/riser through the
pipe chase from the 1st Floor to the 8th Floor.
Elevator continues to install the buffers for Elevator #8.
are also installing new door hangers for Elevator #1.
continues to work on relocating the telephone demark to the 2nd Floor in Room
is encapsulating the ducts on the 5th Floor.
completed the removal of floor tile on the 6th Floor and has started working on
the tile removal on the 4th Floor.
painting contractor continues to float the walls in Suite 123 and Room 866.
contractor continues to paint the walls on the 8th floor.
Constructors finished installing sheetrock for the new network closet in Room
356, 357, and 357A.
6th floor passed TEM clearance for asbestos floor tile removal.
5th floor passed clearance for mold testing, except for rooms 550, 531, 556
Dental School :
- Sherlock has most of the new walls for the temporary bookstore framed and sheet rocked.
- They have installed the duct board and flex duct for the supply air and return air to the temporary bookstore area as well as the existing adjacent rooms.
- Trison Constructors completed the demolition of the existing oven duct work and began the installation of the new ducts in the basement and on the 1st Floor.
- Needham Roofing removed approximately one half of the penthouse roof on the Clinic Building and removed most of the debris from the roof.
- Securitas ran coax cables for the intercom system to the front desk located in the Clinic Building , 1st Floor lobby.
- Two additional irrigation stations have been completed on the Perdido St. side of the MEB yesterday.
- Weather prevented crews from working today.