Thursday, January 31, 2008
- Siemens is installing pulling fire alarm wiring the devices installed on the 5th Floor.
- The contractor is trouble-shooting the fire alarm devices previously installed and wired on Floors 6 and 7.
- They have stabilized the alarm devices for the dry-pipe sprinkler system on the 8th floor.
- Stratos Elevator continues to install the new elevator cab walls in Elevator #1.
- The remediation finished sealing the ducts on the 5th Floor.
- The crew has moved to the 4th Floor and has begun sealing those ducts.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to remove building debris from areas in the back of the building.
- The final cleaning on the 2nd Floor in the offices along the main corridor is nearing completion.
- The painting in Suite 123 is nearing completion.
- The contractor continues to prime the walls on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continues to float the walls on the 5th Floor.
- Trison Contructors finished the flooring installation for the 4th Floor network closet.
- They have prepped the floor of the 1st Floor closet for tile installation.
- The contractor is applying the primer and finish for the walls of the network closet on the 3rd Floor.
- Boe-Tel is completing the process of terminating the new network wiring on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor is removing the old data drops on the 5th and 6th Floors.
Dental School :
- Sherlocks Construction installed the ceiling tile, the carpet, and wall base in the hall on the exterior of the temporary bookstore.
- Schindler completed installing the ceiling in Elevator #4 and continues to work in Elevator #3.
- A new selector board has been ordered
MEB Roof Replacement:
- No major progress has been made due to the bad weather the past few days. However the contractor continued to haul off the debris from the demolition of the old roof.
1st Floor Ceiling Tiles â€“ Downtown.
- Trison has completed installing the temporary ceiling tiles in the 1st Floor of the MEB.
- Crews have moved on to begin the work at the CSRB and the Residence Hall.