Monday, January 07, 2008
Dental School :
- In the temporary bookstore, the contractor worked on disconnecting the electrical wiring in the demolished walls.
- They are removing the metal stud wall from the interior of the new bookstore space.
- Schindler began wiring the selector magnet and the program controller for both Elevators # 3 and #4.
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Ordes continues to work on the punch-list items and making panel schedules.
- Siemens resumed the installation of new fire alarm wires on the 8th Floor for the new fire alarm speakers and strobe boxes.
- Stratos Elevator is wiring the car for Elevator #8.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to remove building debris from the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean the center corridor of the 4th Floor.
- The contractor continues to remove floor tiles on the 7th and 8th Floor during the evening hours.
- Exterior Lighting Project:
- The electrical contractor broke out some plaster when removing six lights under the MEB on the corner of Bolivar and Perdido.
- They have started installing the new lights, but will not be able to finish them until the plaster is replaced.
- All of the new bollard lights lining the sidewalks on the downtown campus have been installed and are working.
- New can lights are being installed at the Resource Center.