Wednesday, January 9, 2008
- Ordes continues to work on the remaining punch-list items. These are all minor in nature.
- Siemens finished running wires on the 8th Floor for the new fire alarm devices.
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevator #1.
- They are also wiring the cab station for Elevator #8.
- Zimmer-Eschette is coating the ducts on the 6th Floor.
- All of the carpet has been removed from the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer finished removing ACM countertops, lab benches, and building debris from the 3rd Floor.
- The contractor finished removing ceiling tile on the 3rd Floor.
- The 5th Floor was re-cleaned and visually inspected.
- The floor passed the visual inspection and was re-sampled for mold.
- Zimmer continues to clean down the center corridor on the 4th Floor and continues to prep the 3rd Floor.
- TEM (Transmission Electron Microscope) samples were taken in Rooms 867 and 865 on the 8th floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to remove floor tile on the 7th Floor during the evening hours.
- Suite 122C passed TEM clearance following the removal of the floor tile.
- The paint contractor is floating the walls on the 1st and 8th Floors.
- Trison Construction is framing the walls of the new network closets in Rooms 126 and 455. This is a part of the project to enhance the network infrastructure in the building that began prior to the hurricane.
- The contractor is also removing demolition debris in Room 356.
Dental School :
- Sherlock Construction installed the metal stud framing for the temporary bookstore walls.
- Schindler dismounted and readjusted the cab and door operator for Elevator # 4 to allow for a smoother operation.
- Crews installed irrigation piping and sprinklers along the Bolivar St. side of the MEB and around the corner on Perdido St .