Tuesday, February 12, 2008
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on the repairs to Elevator #1 and #8.
- Siemens continues to work on the new fire alarm devices.
- They are resetting the trouble codes on the 1st Floor.
- Zimmer continues to coat the ducts on the 2nd Floor with an anti-microbial solution and they are also sealing the access holes that were cut into the 2nd Floor ducts.
- Zimmer continues to remove building debris from the rear of the building.
- Zimmer began removing the peeling paint and cleaning on the 6th Floor in the rear of the building (old section) on the Charity side.
- The 7th floor (old section - Charity side), passed the visual inspection and air samples were taken.
- Zimmer finished removing the floor tile in the "A section" (over the garage) on the 3rd floor and is removing the remaining mastic from the same area.
- The contractor began spraying the finish paint on corridors of the the 7th Floor.
- Boe-Tel continued to pull new network wires from office stations to the new network closet on the 1st Floor.
Dental School :
- The repairs and upgrades to Elevators #3 and #4 have been completed.
- Both elevators are now in service.
- The hall indicators are on order and should be installed within the next two weeks.
- Elevator #1 in the Clinic Building will be taken out of service to allow the interior and control upgrades to be completed once the repairs and upgrades to Elevator #8 have been completed and the elevator is back in service.
- During the heavy rains this afternoon, water leaked through areas of the roof that are being replaced and damaged the freight elevator. It has been taken out of service and the damage is being assessed by Schindler.
- At this time, these elevators in service:
- Elevator #1 (Clinic)
- Elevator #2 (Clinic)
- Elevator #3 (Clinic)
- Elevator #4 (Clinic)
- Elevator #6 (Admin)
- Elevator #7 (Admin)
MEB Roof Replacement:
- All of the lightweight concrete has been poured on the roof of the building, including the penthouses.
- The contractor has started installing the next ply of roofing materials over the lightweight concrete on the Allied Health side of the building.
1st Floor Ceiling Tile Installation:
- Trison has completed the installation of temporary ceiling tiles in the 1st Floor of the Resource Center.
- The crews have moved on to Lions Eyes Center .