Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Elevator is adjusting Elevator #8 for automatic use.
are repairing the 4th Floor lobby elevator door for Elevator #2.
finished installing the smoke detectors in the shafts of Elevators #1, #2,
has resumed the installation of new fire alarm wiring on the 2nd Floor in the center
corridor and along the Tulane Ave. side of the building.
finished cleaning on the 2nd floor (old section) on both sides of the building.
areas passed the visual inspection and were sampled.
contractor began cleaning on the 1st floor (old section) on the Charity side of
the building and in the Shipping and Receiving area.
contractor continues to sand and prepare the walls and new sheetrock on the 2nd
and 3rd Floors.
contractor finished removing the floor tile on the 3rd Floor in the old section
of the building on the Charity side.
area passed the visual inspection and was sampled.
contractor is removing the floor tile on the 3rd Foor (old section) on the I-10
painting contractor finished applying the finish paint on the 4th Floor in the
corridor and offices along Tulane Ave. and along the center corridor.
contractor also primed the offices in Suite 122 on the 1st Floor.
contractor continues with the installation of ceiling tiles on the 6th and 7th
Floors and has begun installing tiles on the 5th Floor.
Dental School :
- Durr Construction finished grading the HDC Library (#180) and Daycare (#124) sites today.
- Concrete Busters continued removing the debris from the HDC Administration Bldg (#138).
- They also started removing the transite panels and siding from the HDC Allied Health Bldg (#119).
- Sherlock Construction installed the 2 x 4 recessed lights in the vestibule area outside the temporary bookstore and wired them to the circuit panel.
MEB Roof Replacement:
- Crawford continues vacuuming out the rain water that is trapped below the lightweight concrete insulation.
- The electrical sub-contractor has completed rerouting the electrical conduit below the roof for all but one section of the manifold that feeds the building exhaust.
- The roofing contractor has also completed installing the wood base around all the equipment that is mounted on the main roof.
Downtown Landscaping Project:
- Crews completed the installation of the irrigation station on the S. Roman St. side of the Residence Hall.
- They connected the control wires to the irrigation valves around the Residence Hall.